Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brad, Morgan and Ella!

I have known this terrific little family even before they were a family! Ella has grown up so much and is just getting more adorable. These guys are so much fun and real troopers because it was about 12 degrees outside when we did this super speedy photoshoot. So, thank you Morgan for bringing your husband and baby out of that warm house so that we could play! I can't wait until it gets warmer and we can do this again.










2 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME Corinne! I absolutely love them.

    Ah, back in the day when Brad and I were dating. I actually have a picture you took of he and I walking away to Porter Park. Good times.

    Thank you, thank you for the pictures! I love them, and you'll HAVE to do more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love her crazy hair pic with Brad. haha.

    ReplyDelete